Olympe is an innovative Swiss start-up which operates in a fast-pace and stimulating environment. We provide a new way for enterprises to re-invent themselves and accomplish their ambitions. A platform, where business & IT teams collaborate in real time to deliver impactful enterprise software incredibly fast.
The market calls it “Composable Enterprise”.
It empowers people to turn their ideas into tangible software solutions and accelerate business transformation while guaranteeing a final result aligned with the core business needs.
This is a sales and customer-facing role with a strong technical focus. As Software Engineer in the Sales Team you will engage with large multinational customers and prospects across various industry segments. You will partner with our Sales Executives to show the value of the Olympe platform to our prospects, customers and partners, as well as develop the account strategy to grow the revenues. With a strong focus on acquisition of new customers you will use all the power of our technology to create the WOW effect with prospects.
Who you are:
· You are a hands-on developer: you can transform immediate ideas to a Proof of Concept quickly and in quality.
· You are an early adopter, you want to use the latest technologies.
· You are curious: you are not afraid to make mistakes and you know it’s the price to pay to gain experience.
· You like to challenge and be challenged: you’re open to change and like to explore uncharted territories.
· You get things done: you focus on things that matter and you like to see tangible progress.
· You like to share your enthusiasm by showing how Olympe can bring immediate value to customers.
· You are visionary, you understand very quickly how a new technology can improve productivity / quality.
· You are a team player: you know it’s not only about what you do but a lot about with whom and how you do it. You’ll work in English and French in the Lausanne area (Switzerland).
· You have already some years experience in client projects at the first line.
· You are an active listener: you are at ease with understanding customer needs.
· You find pragmatic solutions within tight deadlines.
· You are comfortable with presenting technical solutions and demos.
· You know how to deliver trainings.
· You are available for a full-time position.
· You are willing to travel within Switzerland and Europe.
The icing on the cake if you have experience with
· Application architecture, comparing and contrasting technologies.
· Agile methodologies, specifically Scrum.
· Conducting client workshops.
What we offer:
· To join an independent start-up in its high growth phase and a fun yet experienced bunch of people.
· The opportunity to contribute to our product on all aspects (ideation, analysis, design, user testing, etc.) and an environment to create and explore new technologies and techniques.
· A competitive salary package (including variable bonus based on individual sales performance) & the chance to grow with the company.
To join the adventure, please send your CV and motivation letter to us.