Transform outdated processes into smart experiences
Financial institutions often fail or are too slow to adapt to customer demands and lose market shares to online banks.
The client presented in this use case is a Swiss private bank. Private banking is a very competitive industry, and our client, like many other banking institutions, was burdened by:
- A legacy system preventing them from competing with the pace of Fintech startups’ innovation
- Slow business applications development process that only involves end-users after a long cycle of development
- Bureaucracy and poor customer experience personalization
To stay competitive and provide value to high-end customers, our client needed to:
Follow the pace of innovation
Find a way to connect their existing systems more efficiently to third-party services to optimize their offering and develop in a more agile way.
Stay relevant to end-users
Engage with end-users (staff and customers) earlier during the development phase to make sure that what they are building is answering users needs and adapted to business operations
Solution – Smart Interactive Dashboards
Our client chose to break away from the usual strategy of using slide decks as sales materials to improve engagement with end-users.
Instead, they decided to create a more personalized customer experience for their prospects and clients.
With Olympe’s data exploration visualization, we helped our client creating dashboards to:
- Explain portfolios to their customers in an intuitive and understandable manner
- Create a complete sales application to present their offering to their prospects
- Generate QR codes that enable customers to co-create their offer from their phones
Speed and scalability of innovation
- It took 10 days to develop a functional prototype that our client could test with end-users
- In 3 months, we scaled the prototype to production and incorporated more advanced features to create a premium experience for users
This solution helped our client break the ice and build trust with its customers in a way that conventional customer-client selling does not.
This project proved the benefits of Olympe’s technology for digital transformation projects and enabled our client’s product owner to pitch his innovation initiative to top management successfully.