- The company had tried to create an app to automate procedures but development had taken too long output did not meet the true needs.
- Technical challenges (scanning algorithms) had been very difficult.
- Translating a manual business process to a digital app had been very difficult.
- The Olympe team created specifications directly within the Olympe platform, by working hand in hand with the manufacturer’s business team.
- The app scanned tire’s serial number using mobile camera & Amazon Web Service’s optical character recognition (OCR) service.
- The 1st version of the demo app was converted to a live application prototype. 7 days later it was ready to demo to the manufacturer and their clients.
- Final deliverable was a set of mobile applications for the manufacturer’s field service teams and for clients, fully integrated with client’s ERP. Clients could now query their tire’s status in the manufacturer’s system.
- Internal teams got an enhanced maintenance business process, including predictive maintenance