- Low cost was no longer a sufficient competitive advantage
- The company wanted to bundle hardware with application to gamify usage
- No specifications existed. The prototype needed to be developed and modifiable on the fly
- After 1-2 day training, the client team was building in the Olympe platform.
- UI/UX Designers from client and Developers from Olympe developed in parallel (co-development).
- Client directly created the specification in visual programming.
- With 20 days of development: presented a working prototype of the game application to management
- With another 20 days: the application was enhanced with several features and games.
- The innovation team was able to get management approval of budget to move the application to production within the following few months.
- The client’s development team was highly satisfied with both visual and coding in Olympe